Thursday, November 1, 2012

Around the World in 21 Days-Part 12

The Spa at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai

Outdoor treatment rooms
I end my day with a luxurious foot treatment, the Hau'oli wawae.

First, my feet were washed. Then, while they soaked, I was given a head, neck and scalp rub - each with its own oils to promote health and wellness. The treatment finished with a 30-minute foot rub - it was not called reflexology but was close to it! My therapist, Uilani, gave a great treatment and it was fun to learn about the unique spa treatments at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai.

Based on my therapist comments and on recommendations from other guests, the Shiatsu massage is fantastic. That is, if you like someone walking on your back.

Women's lounge area. Cold plunge pool, hot tun, steam and sauna rooms
Apothecary-Where you can custom mix your own salts, scrubs and other products


 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing thus far Aunt Jan. Love all the flower pics and French Polynesia looks idyllic. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete