Sunday, November 4, 2012

Around the World in 21 Days-Part 16

Decorative Stone lizard at the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora

Snorkeling Day 2

I had so much fun yesterday that I decided to return today for more snorkeling. Again, we had a morning of great fun. 
Am I spotting the ray, or is the ray spotting me?

More of the fascinating rays



Almost a human face

Lunch
 

 The Spa at the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora

Attention to detail: Hibiscus flowers line the path to the spa



My spa experience began with some relaxation, a steam and a hot tub!
Steam Room

After I was sufficiently mellowed by steam, I went to the relaxation room to await my therapist

Amazing decorative wood adds to the general ambiance





Moeana provided a great treatment, which began with a foot cleaning and ended with a scrub and massage. 


Just look at the view I had while lying on the treatment table! Sleep or watch the activity below?

We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow as we head off to Australia. I'm sad to be leaving Bora Bora, but will return to this incredible place, which has been called the most beautiful island in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment