Friday, November 2, 2012

Aound the World in 21 Days-Part 13

 Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora in French Polynesia

 
It was a long day of travel so we were all very happy to arrive at the Four Seasons Resort in French Polynesia, situated on the turquoise waters of the Bora Bora lagoon. (http://www.fourseasons.com/borabora/).
 
One of the really pleasant things about private jet touring is the ease of getting through customs as we arrive at the airport in each new destination. They were ready and waiting just for us here in French Polynesia. Similarly, we had friendly staff awaiting our arrival at the resort. 
 
Welcome to the Four Season Resort Bora Bora

Traffic Jam in French Polynesia
 


A Piece of Paradise

As soon as I had settled in to my picturesque bungalow, I jumped into the warm water of the lagoon from my private deck, to simply float and watch the sun set. I`m excited about tomorrow's adventures and the prospect of snorkeling in these magical waters.

 
My private water access.



Sunset in Paradise
 

No comments:

Post a Comment