Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Secrets from the blog.......

There are three very important items I carry when travelling.

The first is some form of the thermochemical ‘back warmers’ that are available at most drug stores, such as Robax Thermacare™. I find I often get chilly when flying and one of these makes every flight perfect – especially the overnight flights!

The second thing I take on board is some form of shoe alternative. I find fuzzy socks comfortable and yet thick enough to safely walk around on the plane.


Thirdly, I take an extension cord with several types of connections. This is particularly important if you are carrying multiple pieces of electronic equipment such as an ipad, ipod, ebook, and phone. This very clever device allows you recharge them all at once; you don’t have to scramble around looking for multiple chargers. I’m sure that there’s at least one charger left in every hotel around the world every day! I purchased the charger shown in the attached photograph at  Restoration Hardware. It turned out to be one of those awkwardly-shaped objects that once taken out of its compact packaging, will never fit back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment