Sunday, October 28, 2012

Around the World in 21 Days- Part 5

In L.A.-This is a Great Start


I arrived at the hotel by eleven a.m. local time and was sitting by the pool minutes later. The weather was plus 80 degrees F. and sunny, so I enjoyed the early afternoon swimming and sunbathing. The pool restaurant served an amazing tuna burger!

In the early afternoon, I began to meet my fellow travelers and we connected with TCS to complete the final paperwork for the expedition. We're ready to go and I'm now certain that this is going to be a great trip.

 
I ended the afternoon at the spa. The Four Seasons has done a remarkable design job in a small space. The waiting area is comfortable, with dried fruit and chocolate wafers available for snacks, plus the most attractive water dispensers ever!


A Treatment Room
My 'Salt and Pepper Scrub' was wonderful, done by a very skillled therapist, Bethany. She had great hands and I'm sure would have provided a fantastic massage had I not already scheduled a complimentary facial with Meagan. The facial was very thorough and really better than many I've paid for in the past.I was very impressed. More than anything I loved that both therapists loved their jobs and were genuinely happy, caring people.

No comments:

Post a Comment