Thursday, October 25, 2012

Around the World in 21 Days- Part 2

Anticipating Day 1


I plan to head to Los Angeles a day before meeting up with my trip mates to enjoy the city and maybe take in some tanning and spa time. If lucky, my body will start the timezone adjustment process.

In preparation for the round-the-world trip, I'm starting with my favorite spa treatment - a body polish of some type. I find a polish to be the most satisfying treatment, one that really makes a difference to your skin....think 'baby's bottom' smooth.

The spa at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills has a wide selection of scrubs,in fact, one of the largest I've seen. Should I have the 'Punta Mita Retreat'- a 'Margarita Scrub' using tequila oil? The 'Body Enzyme Peel' promising luminous skin? The 'Turkish Scrub' that uses salt and a loofah? Or the 'Salt and Pepper Scrub' that uses fine Pacific sea salts and promises to slough away my dead skin?

After consulting with the spa staff, I've decided on the 'Salt and Pepper Scrub' in honor of our recent west coast experience. I'm tagging it with a complimentary 30-minute 'refresher' facial. Remember: When booking treatments always watch for spa promotions. Here's the link: http://www.fourseasons.com/losangeles/spa/

Here I come L.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment